Theme - Travel
- Participants will be read out a word and they need to spell it correctly
- Words will be names of popular Cities, States, Countries, as well as Rivers, Mountains, Heritage Sites, etc. from across the world, with special focus on India
- All participants get a maximum of 10 words to spell, within a total of 3 minutes
- These are destinations that you would have heard about as a place somebody travelled to, and the difficulty level will be appropriate to the age of the participant
- The location (either India or International) and category of the given place will be shown on the screen (for example – ‘India’ and ‘City’ in case of the word ‘Mumbai’)
To get an idea of how it will be conducted, check out this video below we've made for your reference.
Registered participants receive an email with an e-Prep Book containing instructions and sample words.
1st prize: ₹600; 2nd prize: ₹500; 3rd prize: ₹400
The Top 3 Winners move to the next level! For more information, please refer to this link - https://www.melio.co.in/pages/how-it-works
All participants receive e-certificates