- 6 - 10 participants per competition
- 2 minutes 30 seconds per participant
- Challenge Duration: 45 minutes
- Session Mode: Video Call
Theme - Lockdown Lessons
2020 has turned into 2021 but the situation still remains unchanged. This June, we are inviting all our Public Speakers to share their Lockdown stories with us. Be it their online schooling experience or creative ways in which they have used their staying in time, here is your opportunity to take the stage and share your Lockdown Lessons with us!
Please Note: This June we are conducting competitions only for the Beginner and Ace level.
Choose any one of the below mentioned topics for your Public Speaking Challenge:
Topic 1: How did the lockdown change my life?
Topic 2: School from home - online learning experiences
Topic 3: A salute to our COVID Warriors!
*Refer to the PrepBook for Reference Links to help prepare your speech.
- All participants will be allotted 2 mins 30 seconds for their public speaking performance.
- Participants will introduce themselves by sharing their name, grade and topic name / theme during their turn. The 2 mins and 30 seconds timer will start after this introduction.
- 5 points are allotted for completion of the speech in time. If the participant completes the story in time he/she will be given the 5 points.
- To help with this we are introducing 2 buzzers. 1 buzzer will be pressed when the participant has 10 seconds remaining (i.e. at 2 mins 20 secs) and the second buzzer which will be a double buzzer will be pressed when the time is up.
Learn more about the Melio Point system and Levels by clicking here