- 6 - 10 participants per competition
- 2 minutes 30 seconds per participant
- Challenge Duration: 45 minutes
- Session Mode: Video Call
Theme - I love my India
This month at Melio's Filmy Dance Challenge, we're celebrating India's Independence Day. All of us love India; let us celebrate that feeling through Melio's Filmy Dance challenge. From songs like Swades, Ma Tujhe Salaam, I love my India, we have heard a series of patriotic filmy songs over the years. Choose your favorite patriotic song for this month's Dance challenge and celebrate Independence Day with us.
*Refer to the PrepBook to help prepare for your Filmy Dance Challenge.
- All participants will be allotted 2 mins 30 seconds for their Dance performance.
- Participants will need to introduce themselves. Share their name, class, school, name + the name of the song and the film where the song was featured.
- There is no restriction on the language of the song.
- Audio will be played on the participant’s end, preferably on a speaker.
- Song selection should not allow any space for profanity. Profane songs will lead to immediate disqualification.
- 5 points are allotted for completion of the performance in time and another 5 points for adhering to the Theme.
- The camera should be placed in a stationary position. No movement of the camera will be allowed.
- Participants should be fully visible clearly throughout the performance.
Learn more about the Melio Point system and Levels by clicking here