- Participants will be read out the name of a place and they need to spell it correctly
- Places would be popular Cities, States, Countries, as well as Rivers, Mountains, Heritage Sites, etc. from across the world, with special focus on India
- These are destinations that you would have heard about as a place somebody travelled to, and the difficulty level will be appropriate to the age of the participant
- The location (either India or International) and category of the given place will be shown on the screen (for example – ‘India’ and ‘City’ in case of the word ‘Mumbai’)
- All participants get a maximum of 10 words to spell, within a total of 3 minutes
To get an idea of how it will be conducted, check out this video below we've made for your reference.
Registered participants receive an email with an e-PrepBook containing instructions and sample words.
1st prize: ₹600; 2nd prize: ₹500; 3rd prize: ₹400
The Top 3 Winners move to the next level! For more information, please refer to this link - https://www.melio.co.in/pages/how-it-works
All participants receive e-certificates