Speed Math Challenge #4
|1st||Anushka Lal||City Montessori School, Lucknow|
|2nd||Kritagya Sharma||Shree Bhavan's Bharti Public School, Bhopal|
|3rd||Jayanth Ramganesh||GEMS Millennium School, Sharjah, UAE|
|1st||Arnav Agarwal||Pathways World School, Gurugram|
|2nd||Pravith Veeraraghavan||SSVM School of Excellence, Coimbatore|
|3rd||Aditi Karthik Hulikal||AECS Magnolia Maaruti Public School, Bengaluru|
|1st||Kanishka Patel||Little World School, Jabalpur|
|2nd||Smritee Manish||Sacred Heart School, Manama|
|3rd||Ananya S K||National Public School Yeshwanthpur, Bangalore|
|1st||Taarinee Gupta||Lotus Valley International school, Delhi|
|2nd||G Madhavan||Padma Seshadri Bala Bhavan SS School, Chennai|
|3rd||Purav Sharma||Eicher school, Faridabad|
- Participants will see a Calendar date on their screen and they need to answer with what day of the week would fall on that date. This has to be done without using a calendar or writing it anywhere, within a fixed time limit.
- For example: If you see 14th Nov 2020 as your question, then the correct answer to that would be Saturday. All participants of the same age category will get questions of similar difficulty levels.
- They won’t be repeated so if you pass, you won’t get to attempt them again.
- Scoring will be done based on how many correct answers you give within the allotted time. No negative marking.
- You are NOT allowed to use a pen, paper, calculator, computer, calendar or any external help in giving your answer.
- The tie-breaker is number of wrong questions- lesser the better, followed by number of passes- fewer the better!
We have 4 age categories - Under 8, 10, 12 & 16. You will be assigned an age category based on your Date of Birth.
Details on how to prepare and answers to some FAQs are provided in the Prep Book below.
|Category||Number of questions||Month (All in 2020)||Time Limit|
|Under 16||30||Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec||3 minutes|
|Under 12||25||Oct, Nov, Dec||2 mins 30 seconds|
|Under 10||20||Nov, Dec||2 minutes|
|Under 8||15||Nov||1 min 30 seconds|
Total score for every participant is out of 100. Each Question carries equal marks.
Challenge : Thursday, 5th November, 3-9 pm IST
Results : Saturday, 7th November, 6 PM IST
Zoom link will be emailed by 4th November 6 PM IST.
Each participant earns points equal to their score out of 100.
Earning points helps you Level up. You can use the below grid for reference.
For more details about Levels, please refer to the FAQ section on our website.
All participants will receive digital certificates