Speed Math Challenge #3
|1st||Anwesha Kishnani||The Sanskaar Valley School, Bhopal|
|2nd||Amol Vijayachandran||Stanes School ICSE, Coimbatore|
|3rd||GVS Karthik||National Public School Indiranagar, Bengaluru|
|1st||Aarush Rajesh||National Public School Indiranagar, Bengaluru|
|2nd||Siddharth Kumar Gopal||St Thomas Residential School , Trivandrum|
|3rd||Moksh Saksena||National Public School Indiranagar, Bengaluru|
|1st||Jayant Kishnani||The Sanskaar Valley School, Bhopal|
|2nd||Ashok Shanbhag||Bahrain Indian School, Manama|
|3rd||Alysa Agarwalla||International School of Choueifat, Manama|
|1st||Anmol Gupta||Indraprastha International School, New Delhi|
|2nd||Ayush Singh||Bahrain Indian School, Manama|
|2nd||Rishabh Subhankar||National Public School Indiranagar, Bengaluru|
|3rd||Maayukh Aggarwal||Indraprastha International School, New Delhi|
Qualifier round Results
|Amol Vijayachandran||Stanes School ICSE||Coimbatore|
|Anwesha Kishnani||The Sanskaar Valley School||Bhopal|
|Daksh Balakrishna||National Public School Indiranagar||Bengaluru|
|GVS Karthik||National Public School Indiranagar||Bengaluru|
|Utsav Jindal||D.L.D.A.V Model School Shalimar Bagh||New Delhi|
|Aarush Rajesh||National Public School Indiranagar||Bengaluru|
|Abhinav Rajesh||KIBS Zurich||Zurich|
|Moksh Saksena||National Public School Indiranagar||Bengaluru|
|Sarah Arif||National Public School Indiranagar||Bengaluru|
|Siddharth Kumar Gopal||St. Thomas Residential School||Trivandrum|
|Sreejani Bhaduri||National Public School Koramangala||Bengaluru|
|Alysa Agarwalla||International School of Choiefat||Manama|
|Ananya Sk||National Public School Yeshwanthpur||Bengaluru|
|Ashok Shanbhag||Bahrain Indian School||Manama|
|Jayant Kishnani||The Sanskaar Valley School||Bhopal|
|Prachi Anand||National Public School Indiranagar||Bengaluru|
|Aarav Ravi Kumar||National Public School Indiranagar||Bengaluru|
|Anmol Gupta||Indraprastha International School||New Delhi|
|Ayush Singh||Bahrain Indian School||Manama|
|Maayukh Aggarwal||Indraprastha International School||New Delhi|
|Rishabh Subhankar||National Public School Indiranagar||Bengaluru|
- Participants need to perform Math calculations like Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division in their minds, without using a calculator or writing it anywhere, within a fixed time limit.
- The questions will range from simple additions of two 2 digit numbers to multiplications of two 2 digit numbers, divisions of 3 digit numbers by single digit numbers, etc. All participants of the same age category will get questions of similar difficulty levels.
- They won’t be repeated so if you pass, you won’t get to attempt them again.
- Scoring will be done based on how many correct answers you give within the allotted time. No negative marking.
- You are NOT allowed to use a pen and paper or any other resource to help you with the calculations. We should be able to see your hands at all times.
We assign you an age category based on how old you are on the date of registration. For example : Your date of birth is 25th August 2008. If you register for a challenge on 24th August 2020, you fall into the Under 12 age category. If you register on 26th August, you become eligible for the older age category, which in the case below is Under 16.
More details on how to prepare and answers to some FAQs are provided in the Prep Book below.
|Number of Questions||
2 mins 30 sec
1 mins 30 sec
Top 5 Candidates in the Qualifier from each age category will advance to the Final. Tie breaker criteria is number of wrong answers followed by number of passes (the lesser the better for both)
Qualifier : 27th August, Thursday, 3-9 pm IST
Qualifier results : 28th August by 6 PM IST
Final : 30th August, Sunday, 10:30 am - 1 pm IST
₹ 299 per participant.
1st prize: ₹ 1250; 2nd prize: ₹ 750; 3rd prize: ₹ 500.
Total prizes - ₹ 10,000
All finalists will receive digital certificates