Poetry Reciting Challenge #2
|1st||Samara Biju Mohan||Chettinad Vidyashram, Chennai|
|2nd||Chris Simon||Lotus Valley International School, Noida|
|3rd||Yashvi||Indraprastha International School, Dwarka|
|1st||Sreejani Bhaduri||National Public School Koramangala, Bengaluru|
|2nd||Sri Surya Sivaswamy||Lotus Valley International School, Noida|
|3rd||Kriti Murugan||Inventure Academy, Bengaluru|
|1st||Ishani Vuppala||Eicher School , Faridabad|
|2nd||Atharva Chandrakar||FAIPS , Kuwait|
|3rd||Riyansh Guglani||St Columba's School, New Delhi|
|1st||Hunarr Bahuguna||Mount Carmel Junior School, New Delhi|
|2nd||Aarav Gupta||Delhi Public School, Ranchi|
|3rd||Priya Kumar||RAK Academy, Ras Al Khaimah|
Qualifier round Results
|Chris Simon||Lotus Valley International School||Noida|
|Gopika R Menon||Lotus Valley International School||Noida|
|Ranbir Singh||Jss International School||Dubai|
|Samara Biju Mohan||Chettinad Vidyashram||Chennai|
|Yashvi||Indraprastha International School||Dwarka|
|Aahana Agrawal||Lotus Valley International School||Noida|
|Ashmita Puri||Indraprastha International School||New Delhi|
|Jose Anto Brilston||Sacred Heart School||Manama|
|Kriti Murugan||Inventure Academy||Bengaluru|
|Sreejani Bhaduri||National Public School Koramangala||Bengaluru|
|Sri Surya Sivaswamy||Lotus Valley International School||Noida|
|Atharva Chandrakar||FAIPS Kuwait||Kuwait|
|Geetanjali||National Public School Koramangala||Bengaluru|
|Ishani Vuppala||Eicher School||Faridabad|
|Ishita Pillai||Christ Academy||Bengaluru|
|Riyansh Guglani||St Columba's School||New Delhi|
|Aarav Gupta||Delhi Public School||Ranchi|
|Faraaz Pasha||St. Columba's School||New Delhi|
|Garvit Khurana||Indraprastha International School||New Delhi|
|Hunarr Bahuguna||Mount Carmel Junior School||New Delhi|
|Priya Kumar||RAK Academy||Ras Al Khaimah|
- Pick any patriotic poetry (in English) and recite it to us. It can be a popular one or a self composition.
- The poem should convey the sense of Patriotism felt towards one’s country. You can edit an existing poem to suit your country, in a respectful manner, if you wish to do so.
- Marks will be awarded for the art of recitation only. No marks for the content of the poetry. Scoring will be done on Effectiveness, Understanding, Body language and Voice modulation.
- Students must recite their poem from memory. You can keep an Index card for reference.
- Physical props are allowed, but no audio-video allowed in the background.
- You can give an Introduction of yourself and your poem-poet if you wish to. It won’t be counted in the total time, as long as it is less than 10 seconds.
- You can repeat your poem from the qualifier round to the final.
More details on how to prepare and answering some FAQs will be provided in the Prep Book below.
|Category||Under 16||Under 12||Under 10||Under 8|
|Time Limit||2 min 30 sec||2 mins||2 mins||1 min 30 sec|
Top 5 speakers from each age category will advance from Qualifier to the Final.
Qualifier Round : 6th August, Thursday, 3-9 pm IST
Final Round : 9th August, Sunday, 10:15 am - 1 pm IST
Under 16 & Under 12 : 10:15 am - 11:30 am IST
Under 10 & Under 8 : 11:45 am - 1 pm IST
₹ 299 per speaker
1st prize: ₹ 1250; 2nd prize: ₹ 750; 3rd prize: ₹ 500.
Total prizes - ₹ 10000
All finalists will receive digital certificates